Inta HTM64 Wall-Mounted Thermostatic Manual Tap with Removable Spout
Wall-mounted Inta HTM64 thermostatic tap, designed for use in hospitals, with an infection control removable spout.
Chrome-plated brass tap controlled using a 186.5mm manual control lever, with progressive thermostatic mixing and safe-touch body.
This tap features a built-in sterilisation method and smooth internal surfaces, with a removable spout, allowing it to be sterilised separately and replaced for maximum hygiene.
- Complies with HTM64 (2006), HTM04-01, PRH8941.0.6 and HBN00.09
- Certified to EN246 standard
- G½” M BSP inlet connection
- 1.0 bar dynamic minimum operating pressure
- 12 bar static maximum operating pressure
Can't find what you're looking for?
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Technical Drawing
Click the Quote Request button, specifying the number of product(s) you require, and the delivery destination (for carriage costs), and we’ll get back to you with a price.